Duty and Function
Assist the President in performing government affairs in the energy and mineral resources.
In carrying out the duty, the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources performs the function of:
1. Formulate the national policy, implementation policy, and technical policy in the energy and mineral resources field;
2. Implementation of the government affairs in the energy and mineral resources field;
3. Property/wealth management of the country is the responsibility of the ministry;
4. Supervision for implementing of the duties ministry;
5. Submitting the evaluation report, suggestion and consideration in duties and functions of the Ministry to the President.